Sunday, August 21, 2011

#58 Museum of Broken Relationships

While people hunting on the streets of Covent Garden, we walked past the Museum of Broken Relationships. I was so fascinated by the name that I just had to go in. I had a quick peak around the exhibition and was really fascinated by the concept of possessions that reminds us of our past relationships. Maybe it's the soppy old me but I am most certainly going back for a second look. You can read more about the idea behind the museum here.

While there, I asked one of the volunteers working in the museum to pose for me. He is a student of psychology from France, who came to London for a couple of weeks to improve his English. He was the most patient guys ever happily chatting to us while I sought Emil's advice on the lighting. Thank you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment